Do you have questions about our sustainable work? Get in touch with us, simply and directly by email or use our contact form. Thank you!
Question: How can I be sure that trees will be planted for my donation?
Behind every incoming donation is a defined automation process. Here we explain in a few steps how TRAVEL & PLANT, together with ecological planting partners, supports the reforestation of robust and resilient mixed forests.
1. Each donor receives after receipt of payment a personal “tree certificate”.
2. The “tree certificate” confirms the number of trees donated for the selected reforestation project.
3. At the same time, the “tree counter” for the selected afforestation project will be activated and the number of trees donated will be summed up.
4. Donors, sustainability partners and ecological planting partners can follow the progress of the reforestation project “live” at any time.
5. The incoming donation will be forwarded by TRAVEL & PLANT to the ecological partner at contractually agreed times, minus a commission of 15% plus Tax for our administrative work.
Transparency creates trust
Our ecological planting partners are also bound by strict guidelines and undertake to raise and care for the donations as well as to spend the funds through projects for compliance with external quality standards and to continuously improve internal processes in the service of environmental and nature conservation.
Forest together and support with your tree donation environmental- and climate protection, the local population, the sustainable commitment of children and young people and unique ecosystems and their biodiversity.